- 2 c ketchup
- 1 c water
- 1/2 c apple cider vinegar (are you surprised?)
- about 1/2 c of brown sugar
- about 1/4 c of white sugar
- 1 tbsp ground mustard
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
Combine all ingredients in a medium sauce pot over medium-high heat. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring continuously. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 mins. Allow to cool before serving.
**extra sauce an be refrigerated in an air-tight container for about 3 days.