I can’t believe it’s been a year yall! I published my very first blog post, “Play Fair” on February 28, 2012 (ok actually 2/21/12 but the first real one was on the 28th). I really didn’t know if this blogging thing would stick. I didn’t even know it would reach as many people as it does. Frankly, I didn’t know I was that interesting of a person… but it turns out that I am! 🙂
I wanna say thanks to all of my readers. Without you, I’d still prolly blog, but nawl yall know what I mean…
So, in honor of one year of showing these heaux how to move in a room fulla vultures…I thought I’d do a little giveaway. So, here are the deets:
- You must live in the US or Canada (sorry for my international readers)
- You must follow my blog to enter (like us on facebook, or subscribe via email)
- You have to complete the entry form below including your name and email and tell me what your favorite food is (to cook or to eat) or tell me about your favorite pair of shoes (or both!)
- Feel free to share anything else you’d like; feedback on the blog, any recipes you’d like to share or you’d like to see me make, favorite quotes relating to food or fashion, etc.
- You must enter by 11:59 PM on March 31, 2013.
How I’ll choose the winner:
- In the name of fairness, I’ll be using the true random number generator on random.org
- The winner will be notified via email and you have 72 hours to respond in order to claim your prize. I’ll announce the winner on the blog after the prize is claimed.
- If the first winner doesn’t claim the prize, then I’ll randomly select another winner and so on.
- After I receive your information I’ll send out your prize package via mail ASAP!
Here’s what you’ll win:
- A customizable cookbook, featuring some of my favorite recipes from the site
- A set of Kitchenaid measuring cups and spoons
- A journal “If the shoe fits, buy it in every color”
- A set of shoe notepads
- An apron “When I’m tired of cooking I go shoe shopping”
Good Luck yall!!!